TODDLER'S SOFTSHELL RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof softshell, breathable and made in 100% recycled polyester.
• Water column pressure: 10.000 mm (improved from 8000 to 10.000mm)
• Breathability 3000 g/m2/24h
• Equipped with name tag
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
BJ020 153910 TESTEX
• Closure YKK zipper and snap buttons
• Two front pockets
• Detachable hood with bear ears
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Adjustable suspenders with back support
• Elastic insert at waist for the ideal fit
• Adjustable foot straps
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000 g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
- Machine wash by 30 degrees
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not Iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
Fit: If in between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.
To find the right size for your child, select the size according to your child’s height. For example, size 104-110 is suitable for children who are 104-110 cm tall and have a 56-58 cm measurement around the chest.
All measurements in CM
All measurements are body measurements not garment measurements